Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Snow Fort of 2011

 
We had a great snow on Sunday night.  Unfortunately, we didn't have much luck sledding.    Fortunately, mom (aka me) came up with a brillant idea to build a snow fort.  It turned out pretty awesome!!
 
 

 
   
It is complete with windows, lights, US flags, roof, chairs inside and a snowman.  And, the kids had just as much fun building it as they did playing inside it when it was completed.

Before fort action...

looking good --  2 1/2 inches

"B" got her sled and is ready for some action!

"G" is all bundled up and hanging with Uncle "M"

 
We try the saucers...no luck

We try the toboggan...no luck

So, we make snow angels and just roll around in the snow.


You would think that this boy was born in a cold climate area and not just north of the equator.  He loves the snow!
 

3 comments:

  1. wow, that forts almost as great as the playhouse..amazing, kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sweeetie I forgot a whole bag to send down to you and the kids, I forgot about this bag. Your family looks so beautiful...So proud of you and "S" I love you sweetie. Hope to see you all soon. I want to bring "E" down with us and let him play with all your babies. ok

    ReplyDelete