Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Monday, January 10, 2011

Remembering "B" Baptism

    
On Saturday, we remembered "B" baptism.  (an annual event) She always enjoys "her day".  Some of her favorite activities are making place cards and then deciding where everyone is going to sit.  She requested chicken tenders and mac-n-cheese for dinner.  I was able to sway the chicken tenders as the main dish, but we did have some mac-n-cheese.


Unfortunately, our out-of-town family couldn't make it due to weather, but we still had a good time :)




And...the most exciting gift of the night was a cool rock with a snail in it!!  These girls were quite entertained by this rock and snail.

 
They even had to go outside to get "food" for the snail.

Dear LORD, I pray for "B".  I pray for you to watch over her and guide her.  I pray that she always knows that she is a precious child of God and that you have chosen her and that you have plans for her.  I pray that she fulfills those plans with passion and always has a heart to love you above anyone or anything.  I pray that you would give us the wisdom and courage to parent her - to provide her with the foundation she needs in order for her to be all that you have created her to be.  Thank you LORD for giving us her.  She is a blessing to us!!!
 
We love you "B"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment