Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dreams of a California King & First Prayers...


Dreams of a California King...
       
For the past 4 months, I have had the bed all to myself.  Sure, I would get a little lonely sometimes, but I got used to sleeping in the middle and having everything be just perfect for my sleeping conditions :)  Well, last week, we decided that "G" was doing great and that "S" no longer needed to sleep with him.  So, now I found myself with about 1/4 of a queen size bed.  No, not 1/2.  You see I have this cute little guy crawl into bed with me sometime between 4 and 5ish every morning now.  And, we must share a pillow :)  And, of course, there are mornings like today, where I was between 2 cute little ones on my half of a queen size bed.  Yes, I was basically on 1/6 of a queen size bed.  Of course, I am LOVING the attachment and cuddles, but I do find myself daydreaming of a California King  :)

First Bedtime Prayers...
 
Tonight we didn't have our usual - everyone sit in a circle in someone's room and say bedtime prayers.  It was a little rushed, so everyone was off to be tucked in individually.  Well, as I was laying with Sam, and we were talking.  He reminded me that it was prayer time.  Now, he usually prays with us with some promptings from me.  But, tonight he totally did it on his own.

"Dear God, I pray for school.  Thank you for family, for B, for A, for Mommy, for Daddy.  Amen"

O...I just wonder what all God has in store for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment