Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

       
 We had such a blast this Halloween!!  We were a little anxious about how little man would do.  He did great!  It only took a couple of hands of candy, and he was ready to go.  And, of course, the girls could have trick-or-treated until midnight.

First, we all get a little pumpkin love.
  
 
 


Next comes getting all the guts out.  The girls love this part.



Little man was a little unsure, but the girls assured him that it is fun.


Now, he is really getting into it.  He loves getting the yuckies out.  "No eat"




Isn't this the cutest Bob the Builder!  (Wasn't going for the hat.)

Here's our little Hannah Montana.


 
Here's Hannah Montana with one of her rock star friends.  (A was going to be Taylor Swift, but then decided that she wanted just plain hair with glitter spray.)

 
They're ready to go!!!

This is our customary next day activity...count and sort the candy...count and sort...count and sort...count and sort



Happy Halloween!!
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! Love the sorting...our kids love to sort- anything...they just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got caught up on your last several posts! I really enjoyed reading everything and seeing all the adorable pictures!! I am so glad everything is going so well! I hope to blog again soon, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, love the pix you all look great. Can't wait to see you Thanksgiving. I knew you and lil "G" and whole family would be fine. he's so cute with the girls. love you sis and so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete