Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown
Application in Mail
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." ~Confucious
9/11/09 - I-600A re-re-mailed - surely 3rd time is a charm
9/3/09 - 2nd & 3rd CC meeting
9/1/09 - I-600A remailed - error on form
8/25/09 - FBI fingerprints & I-600A mailed
8/24/09 - fingerprints done
8/21/09 - AGCI orientation call and package submitted
8/20/09 - 1st CC meeting
8/17/09 - Received orientation packet from AGCI
8/13/09 - Set-up meeting with Catholic Charities (CC) for homestudy
8/13/09 - AGCI approved
8/11/09 - AGCI official application in mail
8/6/09 - Started telling friends
8/4/09 - Told our girls
8/1/09 - Told family
7/28/09- Pre-Application submitted to AGCI
7/24/09 - Requested info packet from AGCI
7/17/09 - Started talking about adoption
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Guess who is trying tricks on his bike now??
He has gone from not being able to pedal at all to now trying to stand up on his bike while he is pedaling. I guess I better add a bike helmet to the Target list.
Tyson has become a little stunt rider on his bike. It is crazy what he can do. Those kids have no fear.
ReplyDeleteOh, he is SO cute!! He'll get the hang of it quickly!
ReplyDelete