Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Baptism Anniversary!

  
Every year we gather together to help AB remember her baptism.  She loves it and looks forward to it every year.  Several weeks ago at dinner, she reminded us that her baptism anniversary was coming up and wanted to make sure that we were planning on it.


WOW!  She is turning into such a wonderful little girl.  I am so proud of her!

She just loves her little brother!

Little sis "helping" her with her presents.

We have never done daily devotions with the kids.  Hopefully, this will be the start of a new tradition.
 
Dear LORD, thank you so much for A.  She is such a blessing to us.  I pray that she always knows that she is a precious child of God and that you have chosen her and that she has a calling on her life.  I pray that she knows and fulfills her calling with passion and has a heart to love you more than anyone or anything.  In Your Holy Precious Name I pray...Amen!   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment