Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Thursday, November 18, 2010

First Haircut!

  
(11/16/10)
Well, it was time for our first haircut.  One of my friends gave me a recommendation on where to go, and it just happened to be right down the street.  Lenny was awesome, and "S" liked him so much that he decided that Lenny would be his new barber too. 
 
We were a little worried about how "G" would do.  He did great!!!  (Of course, this is all second-hand info.  It was a father/son deal.  I tried to get "S" to take the camera.  He drew the line at the camera, but luckily his phone has a camera.)



When he got home, he was so excited to show me his new haircut.  He looks so handsome!!

 
WOW!! He looks so big with his short haircut. I see him growing so much already.  Even though he has only been home for a couple of months, it is like we are leaving the toddler stage and are now fully into the preschool stage.  We've missed so much of his life already.  I look forward to each stage.
  
 

4 comments:

  1. oh he looks so handsome. can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly handsome little "G"! And he DOES look big, bigger...like a little man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just SO cute!! Keep posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete