Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown
Application in Mail
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." ~Confucious
9/11/09 - I-600A re-re-mailed - surely 3rd time is a charm
9/3/09 - 2nd & 3rd CC meeting
9/1/09 - I-600A remailed - error on form
8/25/09 - FBI fingerprints & I-600A mailed
8/24/09 - fingerprints done
8/21/09 - AGCI orientation call and package submitted
8/20/09 - 1st CC meeting
8/17/09 - Received orientation packet from AGCI
8/13/09 - Set-up meeting with Catholic Charities (CC) for homestudy
8/13/09 - AGCI approved
8/11/09 - AGCI official application in mail
8/6/09 - Started telling friends
8/4/09 - Told our girls
8/1/09 - Told family
7/28/09- Pre-Application submitted to AGCI
7/24/09 - Requested info packet from AGCI
7/17/09 - Started talking about adoption
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Special Delivery for "G"
Our case manager at AGCI sent this to our family. It is a monkey stuffed animal, and a "It's a Boy" announcement with some of "G"s information. Just another reason why we LOVE our agency, AGCI.
so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. I have to tell you that Cade remembers "Lil G" in his prayers each night. He wants you to always call him "Lil G" :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy
oh, that 's the sweetest..i heart agci too :) kj
ReplyDelete