On Tuesday, B's preschool put on their annual Spring Show, which is always a highlight of the school year. Even the older sisters and brothers can't wait to see the show. This year's theme was "Main Street" and B's class were brides and grooms. All of the kiddos did a great job! Of course, I thought B made a beautiful bride. She was very excited about the show and kept asking if "today was the day of the show".
The kiddos waiting for their turn.
It's show time!
B wouldn't tell us anything about the show, because it was suppose to be a surprise. The only thing that she would say was that she was the first bride to go, and she had to walk really slow. I could tell she was really concentrating on walking slow. It was very cute! I had to keep myself from tearing up. I kept thinking about what it will be like when she does actually walk down the aisle.
B with one of her fellow brides, Annie.
After the show, B's groom, her good buddy Ben, gave her a rose. It was very sweet!
We are so proud of you B!
That is so cute! I love her dress and veil. Precious.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy