Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Father / Daughter Dance

   
There's only one thing that is sweeter than a little girl who thinks her daddy hung the moon - TWO little girls who think their daddy is the best!



This was "B" first time to attend our church's father/daughter dance.  She was so excited.  The night before I overheard big sister telling her all the details about the dance and telling her that she was just going to love it.
  

2 comments:

  1. Precious! Love their outfits!!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute, and looking so grown up! Thanks for your encouragement on my blog tonight. That's a great parenting verse!!

    Hope you're doing well. I thought I might see you at Created to Care, but I guess it was a little soon to leave Sam.

    ReplyDelete