Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Monday, August 9, 2010

We're Headed to Ethiopia - Take 2

 
We got the call on Friday that the US Embassy has finished their investigation, and we are all clear to go.  Thank You Sweet Jesus!!!  What a wonderful gift!!! 
  
As you can imagine, it is all systems go.  We cannot wait to get our bundle of energy home.  I've been imagining him running around here for months.  It's a bit surreal to know that it is REALLY happening.
 
Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us.  We have felt your prayers and mountains have been moved.   I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful support group.
 

7 comments:

  1. i am THRILLED for you guys! i can't wait to see this little guy HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God for your family! He sets the lonely in families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so happy for you!!!! Thank you Lord!!! Let me know when you have your flight info!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear this wonderful news!! Blessings to you as you travel to Ethiopia and home with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking about you guys today and wondering what was going on! This is GREAT news! I get so excited when I hear that people are traveling! Can't wait to see all the pictures.

    Blessings to you~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across your blog from someone else's blog--so happy for you! Hey, you might want to come check out a new Christian adoption website www.wearegraftedin.com -- there is a room on the forum dedicated to Ethiopian adoptions. Come and join in and get the discussion rolling in there. Hope it becomes a place of mutual encouragement and helpfulness!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete