Friday, June 11, 2010
One Less Orphan...One More Bonner
I joyfully announce that after 4 court appointments, we are officially the parents of the most precious 3 year old boy. On 3 separate occassions, folks have described him as having a "big personality". (Is that code for running crazy? That's the type of code language we use in Sunday School class :) ) Well...he's probably about to turn our quiet, calm 2 girl household upside down.
And, I say Praise God!!!
We don't have a travel date yet, and probably won't for several weeks. We are HOPING to travel mid-July to bring him home. We appreciate your continued prayers as several more things have to fall into place before we can travel.
Something to ponder...
This time last year adoption wasn't on our radar screen. We thought our family was complete. If the Holy Spirit is nudging you, I say JUMP. It might just be the blessing of your life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
praising the Lord with you! i cannot wait to see this cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Bonner family! So encouraging to hear! We will pray for July travel for you right now! I love the blog world. We don't know each other, but we can rejoice for one another!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you all! Wishing you safe and swift travel as you journey to meet your son.
ReplyDeleteMike and Jackie Pulis
I am so excited for you guys!!! We have a July 15th embassy appointment now, but do not have our I-171 back so we will probably be traveling for the July 29th one. We could be over there around the same time though. Very Exciting...I can't wait to meet your little man!
ReplyDeleteThank-you Jesus! I am so excited for your family and your precious little boy. Big personalities are fun and yes, little boys are way different than little girls but not in a bad way! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that last point to ponder. I love that you followed God to your beautiful son...your world will be anew, but beautifully blessed. :) Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
That's awesome news! We're leaving soon to pick up our 2 1/2 yo son and 8mos girl, probably just a few weeks ahead of you. Toddler adoption is not as common as infant or "older" child, it seems, so it's really fun to know another blogger about to embark on a similar journey. Our little man has also been described as having a big personality. :)
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Finally! Congratulations on your new SON!
ReplyDeletegina
Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you!!! You're almost there~ These weeks will fly by. Enjoy each last little moment as a family of four!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Thank you, Lord for this wonderful gift!! We are delighted and happy for you, Bonner family!
ReplyDeleteLove, Gillian and the Tucker Family