At 6ish in the morning.....girls running down the steps yelling...."he came...he came....Santa came." SB and I hop up out of bed to discover that the girls had found the goodies that Santa left for them.
"How did he know that I wanted a pink one with flowers!?!"
'03 Model was very pleased with her doll "with hair".
Next it was stocking time... (Santa leaves them an unwrapped present and then fills their stockings.)
Yes, bubble bath is very exciting...
...so is a Strawberry Shortcake sticker book...
...and lotion...well, it's the best...
Santa doesn't just leave any ol' rocks...only blue sparkly rocks will do...
...the rock joy continues...
The girls giving a little love to Dad.
Even Symba gets in on the action. Her new bone kept her busy for at least an hour.
Next, it was on to Mom and Dad presents....
A bottle top necklace...I just love the facial expressions...
"How did you pick out the exact one that I wanted?!?"
BB loves the ornament that Big Sis picked out for her. (They exchange ornaments every year.) It is a Hannah Montana guitar ornament.
BB gives us the present that she made for us at preschool. It is a beautifully painted star with her picture on it.
Big Sis gives us the present that she made for us at school. The wrapping paper is perfectly decorated. It is the best calendar ever! I also got a Snuggie from the girls. It is perfect. I'm all snug in it right now and am still able to type :)
Gobbie reads BB the Polar Express.
Papa and Big Sis play "War". Santa brought BB the card game in her stocking, and it was a hit. Of course, it is like you remember....it takes forever!!!
Of course the day was complete with....
Yes...a few snowflakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment