Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Day at the Park

BB and some of the kiddos from her pre-school class met at the park to play before they start school next week.  She had a great time, and the weather was perfect.  All of the kids played so well together.  BB knew most of the kids, but there were a few new faces.  It's a good time for the mommies too!

BB with one of her new friends, Annie.  You'd thought they had been friends for a long time.
BB acting silly with one of her friends, Carlie.  She loves Carlie.
  I'm not sure what they were doing, but they were definitely on a mission.  They all kept turning their heads when I came around with the camera.  The little boy in the green, Ryan, is one of BB's best buddies.  I'm so glad they are in the same class this year.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics- love little kids missions......too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun...I should have thought of that for Hal's class..I gotta get better :) cute pics, kj

    ReplyDelete