Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Heading to Ethiopia...Ordinary Hero Style

 
I've been waiting for 8 months...Bags are packed - well almost packed...And, tomorrow I leave for Ethiopia, and I am so grateful that I am able to go.  When I board the plane, I will totally be on a spiritual high :)  I can't wait to go love on some little kiddos and tell them how much God loves them.
   
I won't be blogging while I'm there (not that I blog much lately anyways), but you can visit ordinaryheroblogspot.com to see the latest. 
 
Well, I've gotta go finish up some more laundry.

Please say a prayer for our team...that we would love boldly!
 

2 comments:

  1. SO excited for you! Hope it's an amazing adventure and that your kids do great while you're gone. Please write about it when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING for you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just catching up on your blog...love all the pics of your beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete