Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Rescheduled Again...
Today, we got word that we have been rescheduled again. The Ministry of Women's Affairs was closed this week due to the upcoming election. As a result, they did not get the needed paperwork to the courts.
...heartbreaking...
We have been rescheduled for June 11 - 3 weeks away. This is the hardest part - having to wait 3 more weeks, and then pray that the judge finds the additional paperwork acceptable. The wait is hard for us, but my mother's heart just aches for a little 3 year old who continues to wait. There are many unknowns.
I'm emotionally tired, and I am focusing on what I do know. I DO know without a doubt that this is God's calling for our family. I know that God loves little man. I know that following God's plan is not always easy and without tears, but it is always good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry to hear that! I know that is disappointing, but as we recently found out....children make their appearance in God's timing....not always ours. :-) Prayers that you will find peace during this time.
ReplyDeleteoh, hurt me! praying...this will all be a blur some day :) kj
ReplyDeleteI am SO incredibly sorry and praying for your heart tonight.
ReplyDeleteOh Vanessa,
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you ever since I saw you at the park yesterday. I was so glad I was able to give you a hug because sometimes my words just fail to express what I feel. I know God is always at the helm and in control of everything, but I so understand your heart as a mother wanting to make sure your son is ok and have him in your arms. One of these days you will look back and see what God was up to in all the "delays" and I can gaurantee that it will all be for your good. We can always trust His timing above all. He is such a loving God.
I will keep praying for your family and your son. It won't be long and you'll be together and it will be perfect timing for all of you!!!
i hate this for you :( i'm so so sorry... praying these next 3 weeks pass quickly for you.
ReplyDeleteShoot. I am so sorry. Praying for you today as you wait some more.
ReplyDeleteGina
I hate that this is happening ... but I know that God doesn't make mistakes. I am praying for you and I am so so so so so sorry that you and your little guy are going through this.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. We will continue to pray for you all during this wait.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so sorry to hear this. I know that right now it feels so out of your control, but it's not. Your son is in HIS hands. In my humanness, I just say, "Blast that darn MOWA!" They screwed up our first time in court too. Praying that they days fly by. Enjoy these days with just your girls. There will be so much transition when you bring your son home.
ReplyDeleteI am SO sorry! Our MOWA letter wasn't there on Tuesday and we are rescheduled for June 1st. It's SO frustrating to not be able to DO anything to help get through court.
ReplyDeleteThis really STINKS!!! I am so sorry! Wish I could have snuck your little man home in my suitcase?!? God is never late.....I told myself that many times over the last several months.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a chance to visit Bethzatha. I think the last group got to go also, so maybe this will be something they continue doing.