Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, “Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?” God said, “I did do something. I made you.” ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Could Throw Up....

 
Okay, not the most eloquent title, but it is the way I feel.  We have our 3rd court appointment TONIGHT, and I feel like I could throw up.  At the same time, I open up emails from friends telling me that they are praying for my family tonight.  Friends that I know have the date marked on their calendar and are praying - really praying.  It is a wonderful feeling to be covered in prayer.  I'm not sure how people go on this journey without prayer and faith...

Here's hoping HOPING tomorrow that I am a proud mommy to a little Ethiopian boy!

 

10 comments:

  1. i hope you hear AMAZING news in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will pass... I have never heard of anyone having more than 3 court dates. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys ALL day...we'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your sweet family~and that you will receive the news you've been waiting for SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be the good news call...I just know it. Praying!!!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying 3rd court is also last court. Also praying for you to have peace today.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings, sweet Bonner family.
    Love, Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting with MUCH anticipation for GOOD, AMAZING, WONDERFUL news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Vanessa. I have been there!?! I am feeling your pain!?! We did FINALLY pass on our third time. Now, it is kind of like being pregnant....the pain passes after you get him home/give birth!! Sorry and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete